Hand made, one of a kind.
- This lovely glass tray will add elegance and flair to your dinner table or brighten any room in your home.
The glass is hand cut and carefully assembled and fused in a glass kiln up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit to become a single piece.
Some designs require multiple firings.
The piece is then "slumped" into a mold to reach its final shape and slightly cold worked to a smooth finish.
- Can be displayed to show off its intricate pattern and luminosity or used to serve desserts, appetizers, finger foods,
sushi or cheese.
- Made of food safe Bullseye Glass.
- Please hand wash with mild soap.
- Please do not use in oven or microwave.
Payment must be made at time of purchase.
Payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Etsy Gift Cards.
Orders received by 5:00 p.m. CST will be shipped the following day.
Orders received on Friday or Saturday will be shipped the following Monday.
You will be provided a tracking number for your shipment.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Each piece is unique , handmade and food safe .
I recommend hand washing to prevent any possible etching by detergents or effects of hard water (just as you would for fine china).